Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Day I Became Awesome - PART ONE

BOOK, BOOK, BOOK DAY!!!!

Snowbound Hearts, Valentine Delights, and When Love Aligns are my first three published works through Still Moments Publishing.

All began as e-books (two still are), and I felt so accomplished!

Yesterday my copy of Snowbound Hearts arrived and this round it was in PRINT.

That's right, I don't get to watch all of you obsessively hug those newly bound books you so love and enjoy. I actually get to partake in the ritual!!!!!!!!

So what does that mean? Well... I blogged about it.

Right now my book is at the office with me and I am doing an 'BOOKS BIG DAY' that I will showcase tomorrow. It will show exactly what happens on a books big birthday celebration. After all, we always see what author does but why doesn't the book get to be in the awesomeness??

What good news do you have to share? PLEASE! I've been so out of the blogging world I feel left out...my fault, yes, I needed the break, but I DO STILL CARE! SO SPILL!!!

PS - If you have a moment to like them on the amazon page I'd greatly appreciate it! We love exposure!!!! Happy THURSDAY!!!

13 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations, Jen! Something about holding the book makes it all the more real.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations.

Stephsco said...

Exciting! Very cool news to be able to see a print version of your own work and display it on a shelf.

I've been busy with Nanowrimo and a bunch of blog/pitch contests. I'm frequently amazed by the generosity of writers and book bloggers. I can't always keep up with the blog world either, but I've chosen a few specific things to involve myself in and it's been very rewarding.

I also got to judge contest entries for my RWA chapter. I learned so much from it. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! One of the great joys of having a book in print is being able to hold it. Ebooks are so ... ethereal!

Laura S. said...

Congratulations, Jen! Enjoy hugging your books!!!

Nothing out of the ordinary is happening over at Wavy Lines. I'm just NaNoing like crazy this month!

Hope you are well. Congrats again!!

alexia said...

Congrats!! That's so exciting!

Jessica Bell said...

Yay! Congrats, Jen! The thrill of holding a book you've published, or been published in never fades. It's awesome. xoxo

Creepy Query Girl said...

Hey Jen! Huge Congrats! I know I haven't been around as much because I'm a lazy boob who doesn't blog as much as she could/should anymore. BUT I just wanted to let you know, if you ever stopped blogging you'd be sorely missed! Included your blog in my 'Oh How I Miss You!' blogfest entry today;)

Meredith said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!!! That has to be one of the best feelings ever--I'm so excited for you!

Nicole Zoltack said...

Congrats, Jen, that's awesome! :)

Anita Grace Howard said...

Aw, congrats on BOOK HUGS! There's nothing like it...I'm still waiting to kiss my ACTUAL book, and not an ARC. LOL

Christina Lee said...

That must feel SOOOOOooooo Good! YAY. *hugs*

Hall said...

Congrats!