Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Writer Love

Just stopping in to tell everyone to give to writers this Christmas. If it's a small as a query critique or beta-reading a full length novel, give the gift of greatness by sharing some of that writerly knowledge I love about you!!!

My Christmas list???

Help send books to a group of soldiers - Courtesy of Candace Gangers good-heartedness.

Helping narrow down character illustrations for a friend.

AND I PLAN TO HELP YOU!?

Does anyone need a book to be reviewed? Or how about a query critique? Tell me what you need below and I'll be spreading the love one request at a time!!!

9 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hey Jen! Good to hear from you. Good to go here - manuscript for CassaStorm is with my publisher.

Natalie Aguirre said...

That's so awesome Jen. I'm getting ready to go to China with my daughter so sadly I'm not writing much right now. But that's a great idea.

Dana said...

Great ideas!

Emily R. King said...

Aw, that's so sweet, Jen! I've missed you! I may take you up on this later. I just started outlining a YA fantasy with my CP. We haven't written a single word of the first draft yet, but it's coming!
I hope all is well with you and yours.
xxoo

Suzanne Furness said...

Hi Jen, thanks for stopping by my blog today it is lovely to meet you. Spreading writerly love is an awesome idea, I'm following now so looking forward to hearing more from you :)

Johanna Garth said...

Hi Jen. Love the idea of spreading writerly love. Hope all is well and let me know if YOU need anything writerly :)

Unknown said...

What a great idea and nice posting....


Musli Power extra

Unknown said...

Hi there Jen,

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I'm very new to all of this and appreciate your time. I'm so sorry that you lost your cat. It isn't the same when they're gone, especially when you're at home all day writing and stuff.

I love your blog and I think its a wonderful idea, especially at this time of the year. I'm happy to help promote and review a book too.

Georgie :)

Hall said...

Cheers for Writerly Love! I might just take you up on the critique offer- so amazing. I am a new follower and READER! If you're posting every day- I'm reading ;)